Depending upon the time period in hand the treatment can be customised.Ideally one can start the preparation around 6 months in advance as in few treatment it takes couple of months to show improvement. It is advisable that very close to your wedding like 1-2 weeks before Do not experiment with new products or treatments, especially when you only have a few days to go,in that case you have to opt for safer and milder options.
The most popular bridal services are-
- PAINLESSLaser Hair Removal–This is the treatment that most brides and grooms would like to go for.Lasers can be used to reduce unwanted hair from any part of the body viz legs, underarms, upper lip, bikini line, chest, chin, and back.This virtually painless laser gives you a freedom from recurrent painful waxing procedure. to see complete results so ideally, you should start 6-7months before the big day, however even if you start now you will have reduced the hair growth considerably.
- Bridal Facial– Facials are a beauty treatment many brides enjoy -they feel indulgent and can ensure your skin looks its most glowing on your wedding day.
Claro paramount facial-It is a combination of treatments including high end laser technology facial to give you a vibrant,rejuvenated and brighter look while ensuring safety with FDA approved technology.
Vampire Facial-PRP (platelet rich plasma from patients own blood is used which is rich in multiple growth factors so gives excellent results in improving the complexion,brighter look,fine line and acne scar reduction.This procedure is recommended every 28 days, for a total of three visits.
- Laser toning- Q-switch Laser is used for skin brightening and reduction of fine lines. Most of the Indians face problems like hyper pigmentation,dull look,uneven tone, tanning and dark circles. This laser is an excellent solution for all these problems. Ideally 3-4 sessions are recommended at 20-30 days interval.
- Dark Circle Reduction– There are verity of treatments offered for under eye circles and the combination of several treatment gives a better results. Depending on the severity of the dark circles the treatment is customised as basic ,advanced and super.
- Microdermabrasion-Microdermabrasion also commonly known as skin polishing is a process of exfoliating the most superficial skin layer. It is a skin rejuvenation procedure that leaves skin looking softer and brighter.Helps to improve skin texture and reduce scarring, pigmentation, and wrinkles. Fill body skin polishing is something that every bride can go for.3 to 5 sessions are recommended.
- Peels–used to improve and smoothen the texture of the skin by means of exfoliating the outermost layers of the skin(dead skin layer). The peel reduces blemishes,uneven tone,dull look and create a more youthful appearanc .Peels can be done either fortnightly or monthly.
- Botox and Fillers – to smoothen and reduce lines on the forehead and between your brows and for subtle changes like slightly plump lips and that tiny lift that you think you need and so on.Also to enhance certain facial features like high cheek or pointed chin.
- Glutathione –Glutathione is the body’s most powerful antioxidant. Glutathione skin whitening is growing in popularity, helping people achieve the skin pigmentation they desire with no harmful side effects when taken in proper dosages. Administered either topically using a Glutathione cream or as a skin whitening pill or intravenously.
- RF-This procedure not only reduces loose skin, but it also works on wrinkles and scars.This is the most advanced US-FDA approved technology available at Claro Clinic for a wide range of aesthetic treatments. Its 3 deep Radio-Frequency (RF) technology not only remodels your skin but also enliven you lives. It has a wide application and proven clinical results in wide range of applications including facial tightening, lifting and deep wrinkle reduction, body tightening and contouring acne and acne scar reduction, fractional skin resurfacing, skin texture improvement, traumatic scar reduction, hyperpigmentation to name a few.
- Hair rejuvenation-Treatments like PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) or mesotherapy or electroporation can be started if your hair is thinning.On an average around 3months is optimum time required to see the results in case of hair treatment.
- Mesotherapy- Mesotherapyis a non-surgical cosmetic treatment,employs multiple superficial injections with a very fine needle of vitamins and other ingredients into superficial skin for giving a brighter skin.Mesotherapy has been used successfully for hair growth stimulation,acne scars reduction,skin hydration and tightening,skin lightening and brightening.